I am a professional photographer based out of Austin, Texas. I have been blessed with a creative mind, a generous heart and an innate ability to see things from a different perspective. It gives me great joy to discover and reveal the unique spirit found in everything and everybody.
My philosophy is very simple…look for the light. This tenet is equally true whether spoken figuratively or metaphorically. To me, photography is far more than shapes, form, color and contrast. Rather, it is a dance between the photographer and that which is being photographed. By illuminating the unique spirit of the subject, the true essence of the photographer is likewise revealed.
I help people experience another side of themselves by creating a playful, safe environment where they feel comfortable enough to open up and allow their authentic selves to shine through.
The photography equipment that I shoot with includes:
- Canon EOS 5D Mark lll DSLR body
- Canon EF 16-35mm f2.8 ll L Series lens
- Canon EF 24-70mm f2.8 ll L Series lens
- Canon EF 70-200mm IS f2.8 L Series lens
- Manfrotto Pro Tripod and Grip Action Ballhead
- Elinchrom BX-500-Ri 500 Monolights